Terms and conditions
- TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
This document was last updated on December 1, 2022.
Refund Policy – Our satisfaction guarantee means we’ll do everything we can to help you succeed with this coaching program! As long as you put in the work, you will succeed. Please keep in mind that we have a no refund policy in effect for this program as this program is a coaching program, unless otherwise specified.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with SUGARx global, located SUGARx global 1201 Allen Dr. #220 Grand Island, NE 68803-1757, and our subsidiaries and affiliates in association with the use of SUGARx global website and any referring website, which includes this website (the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Site is an e-commerce website which has the following description:
Any and all visitors to our website shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS.
The user acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications, and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of SUGARx global. At its discretion,SUGARx global may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services, and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated.SUGARx global does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user, acknowledge, and accept and agree thatSUGARx global shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions, or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, or revised terms, you must stop using the provided Services.
Furthermore, the user understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as suchSUGARx global shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timelines, missed delivery, deletion, and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalized settings.
Upon registration, you hereby acknowledge that by using this website and SUGARx global to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, email, searches, instant messages, uploading of files, photos and/or videos, you will be causing communications to be sent through our computer network. Therefore, through your use, and thus your agreement with this TOS, you are acknowledging that the use of this Service shall result in interstate transmissions.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
SUGARx global shall not lay ownership of any content submitted by any visitor or user, or make such content available for inclusion in our website Services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow forSUGARx global the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of SUGARx global sites, the license provided to permit use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of SUGARx global sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of SUGARx global sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which the Content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of SUGARx global sites and shall terminate at such a time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of SUGARx global sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
SUGARx global provides an area for our users to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions, comments and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- SUGARx global shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions.
- SUGARx global shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they see fit;
- The contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property ofSUGARx global; and
- SUGARx global is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users herein agree to insure and hold SUGARx global, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party, which may arise from any content a user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of SUGARx global Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The user herein agrees not to replicate duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to SUGARx global sites.
SUGARx global shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and/or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any such alternation, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that SUGARx global shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage or any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either SUGARx global or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that SUGARx global shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be the result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that SUGARx global Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by SUGARx global or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on SUGARx global Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
SUGARx global herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by SUGARx global for use in accessing our services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF SUGARX GLOBAL SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SUGARX GLOBAL AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- SUGARX GLOBAL AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) SUGARX GLOBAL SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) SUGARX GLOBAL SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SUGARX GLOBAL SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF SUGARX GLOBAL SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVISE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SUGARX GLOBAL OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OR ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT OR CONVULSIONS.
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUGARX GLOBAL AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOUR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR AND RESULT FROM:
a) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
b) THE COST OF PRECURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
e) AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
Should you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts or other information from our Services, concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please review the above Sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is appropriate. SUGARx global content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services is intended for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
SUGARx global may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including, but not limited to, email, postage mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of SUGARx global trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks and other SUGARx global logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such are, and shall remain, the property of SUGARx global. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the SUGARx global logo or marks.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
SUGARx global will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, SUGARx global may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
a) The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
c) A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
d) The physical address, telephone number and email address;
e) A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
f) And finally, a statement, made under the penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
SUGARx global Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
1201 Allen Dr. #220
Grand Island, NE
BE IT KNOWN, that SUGARx global complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the closed captioning of video content. For more information, please visit our website or contact us using the provided phone number within our legal disclaimers.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and SUGARx global and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to the SUGARx global Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other SUGARx global services, affiliate Services, third-party content or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and SUGARx global with regards to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and SUGARx global, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the district of Amherst New York state, or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and SUGARx global agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should SUGARx global fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our services or the TOS must be filed within 2 years after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Facebook conversion pixels
We use the “Custom Audience pixel” of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) on our website. With its help, we can keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement. This enables us to monitor the effectiveness of Facebook ads for purposes of statistics and market research. Data collected in this way is anonymous to us, which means we cannot see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and outside of Facebook. A cookie can also be saved on your device for these purposes. Please click here if you would like to withdraw your consent https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_=_
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there. In using Google Analytics our website employs the extension “anonymizeIp”. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from EU/EEA member states. Google uses this information to analyze your use of our site, to compile reports for us on internet activity and to provide other services relating to our website.
Google Analytics also uses electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used. You can find additional information on how to install the browser add-on referenced above at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
1 - SUGARx global and any information collected from this website will only keep your data within SUGARx global and our trusted third-party technologies we use.
2 -SUGARx global and this website has and will maintain our technical and organizational measures to keep your data safe and protected at all times.
3 -SUGARx global and this website will follow your instructions regarding the storage and processing of your data, such as erasing your personal data immediately at your request.
4 - You can withdraw your consent to receive any information from SUGARx global and this website at any time (such as opting out of any of our communications by updating your email preferences at bottom of all of our emails).
5 - If there is ever a data breach, SUGARx global and this website will notify you without delay on the next steps you can take to protect your privacy.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to the SUGARx global as follows:
SUGARx globalTelephone: 1-800-379-0748
1201 Allen Dr. #220
Grand Island, NE 68803-1757
© Copyright - 2020 All Rights Reserved - Sugarxglobal.com & SUGARx global